This weeks Buy to Let deal, is a two bedroom mid-terrace on the new Kingsmere, Bicester. The asking price is £269,950, it will rent for £1,000 per month giving you a gross yield of 4.44% per year. The Kingsmere development is a desirable place to live within Bicester and popular with Bicester Village employees as it is only a short walk away. It’s on the market with Barton Fleming in Bicester, here is a link to the property. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70407290.html
- How Would a Hard Brexit Affect Bicester House Prices?
- 7 Reasons Why Bicester Buy To Let Landlords Shouldn’t Be Criticised
- Will the Bicester Property Market Crash?
- Bicester Property Values 8.5% higher than year ago – What’s the PLAN to fix the Bicester Property Market?
- How Affordable is Property for Bicester’s Average Working Families?
More posts by Michelle Niziol
Author Michelle Niziol
Founder and CEO of IMS Lettings Solutions limited, she is recognised as one of the UK's current property and finance specialists with columns in many industry magazines including 'What Mortgage' and is a regular commentator for The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, Financial Times, The Guardian and Oxford Mail. In June 2017 she took on the role of Vice President of ARLA, this is a 3 year term, in the 3rd year she will become the President, she is looking forward to making a difference in the lettings industry, an industry she has always been so passionate about.